Incentive Leisure Group has been liquidated
Incentive Leisure Group Ltd. was set up as a UK Company on the 3/3/2003 it was a private limited company, the company was issued a registration certificate number of 04683758, the registered address for Incentive leisure Group was 223 Walsall Road, Four oaks, Sutton Coldfield. B74 4QS.
Incentive Leisure group often employed extremely persuasive selling techniques leaving their potential customers with no option but to sign up. When customers did sign up with Incentive Leisure they were often found disappointed as Incentive Leisure Group were not delivering what they had originally promised their customers
Incentive Leisure offered customers to return their Investments through a cashback scheme.
Incentive leisure group were taken to court in June 2009 with 36 alleged counts of fraud. The Incentive Leisure Group scam has links with Designer Way Vacation Club (DWVC)
The director of Incentive Leisure Group was Garry Liegh and co-director Keith Barker
Timeshare Help are a dedicated Team of Professionals who are waiting to assist you in making a NO WIN NO FEE claim against Incentive Leisure.
We recently purchased incentiveleisure.co.uk as we have realised that many of you have suffered not just financially but also on a personal level after having purchased a Holiday Club Membership from Incentive Leisure we would like to hear from you to allow us to discuss your potential claim.
If your Timeshare was missold to you then we can make a
NO WIN NO FEE CLAIM
TO BE CLEAR:
1. WE DO NOT CHARGE UPFRONT FEES, EVER
2. IF WE DO NOT WIN YOUR CASE, WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES
We are a claims company and do NOT have any connection to Incentive Leisure
We are here to help you, contact us now for a FREE appraisal today !!
Find out more about Incentive Leisure Group (updated regularly)
- ILG Overseas Operations
- Initial Introduction Letter from Incentive Leisure
- Introduction Letter from Incentive Leisure- Our thoughts 2
- Introduction Letter from Incentive Leisure- Our thoughts 1
- Incentive Leisure Reclaim Certificate Scheme
- Incentive Leisures Sales Techniques
- Incentive Leisure and Their Marketing Activities
- Overview of Incentive Leisure Group
- Incentive Leisure Sales Approach
- Incentive Leisure Timeshare Cash Back Scheme
Sorry it appears that you may not have been mis-sold your Timeshare.
All is not lost, if you are unhappy with your timeshare and still receiving requests for maintenance fees to be paid we may well still be able to help you.
Please enter your email address below and click submit